Sunday, September 12, 2010

A.I.


Artificial Intelligence reminds us about robots, when we talk about robots we all seen them in movies like A.I. and iRobots, Transformers, WallE and starwars. Robots comes in many forms. The latest technology that japan made is the Robot girl that that looks so real. It speaks and walk and shows expression. We may not know what is going to happen in the future, perhaps we will be friends with robots or even own a robots as pets.


Robots runs the A.I. installed into their "hard disk" and there is a certain way they react. Thigns like Irobot might happen when robot turns evil. I guess it is quite hard to kill a robot the fact that they don't die easily.

I do admit that machines helps us alot in someway. Like the Washing machine, the Vacuume machine, laptop, Television. Everything we use is a machine installed with A.I. but what would happen if the A.I. gone bonkers? Or the A.I. overtake human's job? Well jobs that people doesn't want to do it like the road sweepers? What if the robots took over the job and there will not be anyjob left in this world for us humans. I guess that is one way of overtaking us. The most scariest thing is robots having to look like humans. Furthermore they are able to speak our language and response back to us.

Designers have fun creating robots. Mini robots model like Gun dam where players have to fix to robot up from tiny pieces. I enjoy doing it and kids love it as well. I should say that the robots brings us joy since we have been watch transformers cartoons and doraemon is a robot too.

Robots runs accoringing to orders. They will strickly follow orders because robots are set to only follow their master's orders and will do anything to obtain the mission no matter what. i use to think that by keeping a robot at home that can help me to do housework will be great because this way my mum will stop nagging at me. Or maybe i can clone a robot that looks like me so that i can do 10 things at one time. Haha... Well i can send my clone to school and maybe set a record system so that i know what is happening in school well i don't get to miss out lessons. Most of all if i'm working and i get to work 10 different jobs i would definately be RICH!

Photos taken from:
http://static.rp-online.de/layout/showbilder/42818-Japan_Girl_Robot_TOK111.jpg
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2008/love_robots/love_robots_04.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment